Skip to main content

Arwah Uwa Hajah, Last Memory.


18th January 2018. 
Thursday.
.
.
Singkap tirai baru dan mulakan dengan niat yang lebih jelas. 16th January 2018. Genap 75 tahun, Uwa hajah left us that night. It was started last week, when she fell and hurt badly around his waist and spine. Elderly fell? Off course, I am going to look for any femoral fracture. - Dak dak medic undergraduate nya style.
.
She was given painkiller for short period of time dekat klinik. If the pain keep on upgrading in intensity, then they'll go for X-ray.So, reported, she didn't have enough sleep, lost appetite and keep on complaining about her discomfort for about 3 days. My uncle was told by the doctor to use the painkiller given in a period of 1 week camtu. So everyone expecting the pain will eventually go away. But it didn't. 
.
.
And last report, she was weak and breathless at the end of her day. Terfikir juga tentang Fat Embolism last2 tu. Sebab mungkin melibatkan keretakkan tulang. Tapi X-ray shows no fracture at all. And last-last tu reported, usus bocor? All the organ failed?? Basically I am not in tract dengan rekod-rekod kesihatan Uwa. Gambar last they sent through whatsapp is she was intubated! I am panic already. 
.
So short story. Uwa pergi dengan tenang. My father told, they did CPR twice, but after second time, she resisted and asked medical care to stop doing it. Cam request mintak 'dilepaskan'. Ya, biarlah tenang pergi baginya mungkin. Buat apa jua kamu tekan-tekan ni?? sakit ba! 
.
.
And when I got the news- 
You know what came first into my mind? - Memory. That last memory I had with her. How did I left her during my last memory? 
.
So lesson learned to all my friend out there. 
Dear friend, if you still got your old parent around you. Alive? Appreciate their presence. Because their absence might bring you sorrow one day. Be patient when they are hard to handle. Be patient when they are driving you crazy. Stay silent when they talk to you.
.
You know what.
When Uwa left us. It do feel like this world is just a dream. A stage where you are struggling to perform better. Trying your best to achieve 'something'.But at the end, you are just that dead body, cover with white fabric, bought from a small simple shop. Worst part, people who come, just drop by and eat at the kenduri. Lol. Their duaa and all the good deed, stopped. 
.
Three things that will continue for us in here after:
1. Amal Jariah
2. Ilmu yang bermanfaat
3. Doa anak yang Soleh

As for my parent. I hope I'd still be given time and chances to provide them with a better comfortable life. Trying my best to change certain part of me so that I can give them the very best. 
.
Perubahan tu susah! 
But nothing is as constant as changes. 
.
Apa yang kau mahu ubah Juah? Cam okay dah aku tengok ko. 
.
Kau fikir?? Haha. No one is perfect darl. Ada kelemahan. But I'm trying my best, slowly, to fulfill my parent's wish. 

"YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND"

Hee
.
So, my last memory with Uwa, I had that one chance to drive her to Urang Kawin. Last picture and last Selfie with her. 


Arwah Uwa at the back. In green.

My last selfie with her

So, that was my last picture with her. My heart really sank out when I scrolled back my phone to look for this last picture of her. Moga tenang di sana Wa ='(
.
Uwa ni, is Uwa yang paling sayang family kami. Each and every trip she went, she'll bought us something, like, SETIAP masa ada ja knocked our door and sent us food. And after this, none of those will happen again. Kind of sad for us one family. 
.
Najwa bila hilang grandma ni, Najwa cam paranoid sikit. Takut hilang parent pula. Kalau boleh everyday mau tidur bilik mom! But we cant be like that kan. Dah besar oi! 
.
But siyes.
Masih ada parent? JAGA!
One moment ni ja ada to take care of them. 
.
I LOVE YOU MOM & DAD.
May Him give me that chance to repay back, which I know I cant afford, but at least, I'm trying my best to  make them happy. 
.
Moga Arwah Uwa tenang di sana. My first time mandikan jenazah haritu. Arwah nampak tenang. Clean. So called 'ready' to go back. 
.
Dalam Ingatan,
Hajah Maryam Sabudin.


DrNajwaHaris
#MasihHidup #MaksudnyaMasihAdaTugas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hadis 11 (dari Hadis 40 Imam Nawawi)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته Apa khabar? =).    Jom share ;) "Tinggalkan yang Meragukan"   Daripada Abu Muhammad al-Hassan bin Ali bin Abi Talib r.a, cucu kesayangan Rasulullah SAW berkata bahawa beliau menghafal salah satu daripada sabda Rasulullah SAW: Maksudnya: " Tinggalkanlah apa yang meragukanmu dan kerjakanlah apa yang tidak meragukanmu" (Riwayat al-Tirmizi no.2518, al-nasa'i no.5711,8/327-328,Ibn Hibban dan al-Hakim) Huraian dan inti dari hadis: Kalimah yang 'meragukan' bermaksud meninggalkan sesuatu yang menjadikan kamu ragu-ragu dan gantikanlah dengan perkara yang tidak meragukan. Hadis ini kembali kepada pengertian hadis ke enam,yaitu sabda Nabi SAW yang bermaksud, " Sesungguhnya yang halal itu jelas dan yang haram itu jelas,dan di antara kedua-duanya banyak perkara yang syubhah". Meninggalkan yang syubhah akan membawa seseorang muslim kepada sifat warak. Ia merupakan manfaat umum dalam usaha me

Apa itu HIV?

So that night. He 'actually' told me about "Rumah Pengasih" ? If I'm not mistaken. He told that, woman with unwanted pregnancy and had HIV stayed in that house. But, my point in this post is his question regarding HIV. "Jadi sebenarnya, apa yang menyebabkan HIV tu ya? Camana la mau ubat tu?" And that night. My typical 'student mind' with exam oriented krik3* moment medical student came out. I cursed my own self as I can only replied those questions in the most 'surface' way.   . So today, I decided, to 'kind of' pay it back . Boleh kan? Ngeh heh.  So, apa sebenarnya HIV tu ? HIV tu sebenarnya stand untuk "Human Immunodeficiency Virus". If kita ada virus ni dalam badan kita, dia boleh bagi kita satu penyakit akhirnya. Iaitu--> AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome).  Unlike other virus. Virus yang satu ni, macamana kau try buang pun, dia ndak akan pernah get rid of, kau kena tanggung sampai mati. Da

Program Menara Gading 2011. Membuka Mata Hatiku yang selaMa ini Kaku.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim. Asalamulaikum w.b.t harap semua teman-teman sihat hendakNya =) Ha! this week, Najwa turut membantu dalam Program Menara Gading (PMG) 2011.Tapi, kali ni Najwa merungkai setiap apa yang Najwa belajar, dari perspektif yang agak berbeza ;)... erm... slightly different :). Sebab.... kali ni.... Najwa jadi salah seorang "chef". ehehehe....Perasaan tu.... mmg!! sangat-sangat berbeza!.  I learn many things. And this experience make me always thank to others. =). Pengajaran yang najwa dapat: 1. Najwa berterima kasih sangat dekat "mbak-mbak" yang masak utk semua pelajar masa zaman sekolah dulu. Ndak sangka pulak, masak untuk ramai orang ni perlukan mental & fizikal yang agak kritikal juga.Syukur ada kak Jue, banyak bagi tunjuk ajar =). kak Ain, kak Nana, Yuni, & Atul. :). 2. Najwa tau sda.... macamana mau pegi 'pasar ikan' waktu pagi... jam 4 pagi?? aduyai..... first time... tp, kak Jue kata, time tu la ikan baru sampai... fresh!