Skip to main content

ASB LOAN or ASB SAVINGs??

27th April 2018
Friday


So lately I'm so addicted with financial management knowledge. Not because I am so into 'money', but I don't wanna be ignorance anymore especially when those things related to my career.

Wise people said, never depend on single income. And that is what I'm striving for now. When I said 'striving', basically, I am struggling with limited power :) Ugh. 

Business is about 'giving'. Giving in your power. Do something for others in your power. In your capacity and limitation. So I remember this scene where I met one of a CIMB guy (Financial Consultant ASB) at Center Point after I had my lunch at ground floor. 

I told him, If I want to take that particular 'loan', I would have taken it in a shorter period. Why? Because, TIME IS MONEY. He insisted that it will be better if I take it in a longer period. 

But you know who will get the benefit after that longer hours waiting for your money? It's either bank or that agent. Ini bukan untuk tutup periuk nasi sesiapa, but let see this. I have this conversation with my younger sister, which is currently a CIMB Principal Financial Advisor.

Me: Dek, is it worth it if I take the 200k loan from ASB within 20 to 21 years time. Which is, basically yeah,I need to pay about Rm 1300++ every month within that 1st one year period only.

Adek: *She brings out her EZ calculator*

Pricipal- 0
Monthly deposit- RM 1000
Period (month) - 240 (20 years)
Annual interest rate - 7%
Compounding - Annually

*Calculate*

Total principle- RM 240,000.00
Interest- RM 270,406.06
Maturity value - RM 510,406.06

"Better ko simpan bulanan Rm 1k tu sendiri dari 'loan'. If loan, at the end you get Rm 200k. If your own saving, you'll get Rm 500k. 

Nampak ndak permainan dia situ?? I dont know if any ASB Loan people want to explain further more regarding this. But I can't see any relevant in 'loaning' after I calculate it like the above. 


Adek: If you put in CIMB Principal?

Total principal: Rm 240,000.00
Interest amount: Rm 483,986.72
Maturity value: Rm 723,986.73

Almost 1 million. You need to be smart. Dont get cheated easily. So next time if you meet any 'Financial advisor', better bring along your own calculator. 
.
.
So basically, we can do both. Saving on our own. Second take loan, which will benefit the bank 'most' of the time. But mom told me, "Lebih baik ada, dari tiada". Lagi pun only the 1st one year you need to use your own money kan;)

#SharingIsCaring 
#JomStudyIlmuKehidupan 
#DrWawaKongsi
#DrWawaBlogger 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

        بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليك "kalam lemah seorang hamba berbicara, tentang pengalaman diri." Bermusafir mencari cara untuk lebih dekat padaNya. KHAMIS/ JUMAAT Pertemuan tidak dirancang, setelah terpisah 'sangat lama' & 'sedikit lama' dan 'baru jumpa', kami di pertemukan semula, Sahabat-sahabat seperjuangan, (Miezrah, Jima, Syai, [Ardy]) Sahabat di Asasi sains UMS, {Dalam raptai graduasi} (Maisarah, hajar, nini, nabilah, azmah, fazilah, [fahmi], [aboy] dan yang lain) Moga pertemuan 'semula' itu memberi hikmah bermakna. Berjumpa semua sahabat Asasi Sains UMS pada Hari Graduasi :) Tidak lupa, teman-teman serumah kak kasma, (K. Rida, K. Nisa, K.Odah n the geng) Pertemuan sementara itu, terkandung seribu satu perkongsian, Dan insyaAllah, Membina Iman. SABTU {Seminar dakwah; Islam Agama Risalah. Berlangsung di dewan bhsa & pustaka} Ilmu yang diperolehi sangat mahal tidak terbeli, Lebih-lebih lagi muncul satu ...

MY KINDA BIRTHDAY 2018

12th February 2018 Monday bluess ~ hehe "YOU DON'T WRITE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" - author  Aiwah! I am officially 26 years old 30 minutes ago. Lol. NO NO, I am just 16 years old currently. - Deniable state.  For women, birthday, anniversary, etc are SO SO BIG for them, thus guy, please take note, NEVER EVER forget your girlfriend's birthday date! Keep your phone, mind, facebook, instagram and even your guy friend alert with it! Haha!Or you'll screw everything up. For sure.  . But it will be different if your girlfriend is masculine, which you might not need to take it that heavy. Because they 'think' and 'act' like you. Like a guy! Lol. So... today, in this post, which I might read it back 10 years from now, I want to thank my mom. My always that lovey deviy mama, for.....tadaaaa! SWEET NASI KIMCHI DECORATED WITH TELLUR DADAR CAKE BIRTHDAY PULUT SHE MADE HER ...
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim Asalamualaikum w.b.t "Pendekatan sederhana (al-Wasatiyyah)" Some share :) Erm, mungkin Najwa bukanlah orang yang sesuai untuk berbicara tentang ini, sebab ni bukan bidang 'spesifik' yang Najwa ambil. Tapi insyaAllah, dengan cerapan majlis2 ilmu & sedikit pembacaan, Kita Share K ;). Baru-baru ni, satu program di anjurkan oleh ABIM Sabah, sebelum program berakhir, beberapa orang peserta bertemu dengan saya, berlaku sedikit conversation antara kami: Peserta 1 : Asalamualaikum kak. Saya: waalaikumussalam dek. Peserta 1 ; Gini kak, sebenarnya, kami ada mau cakap ngan kakak ni, erm..... tentang program ni... Saya: Oh... ok. jap ar. [10 saat kmudian] Ya dik, apa tadi tu? ha, teruskan, maaf la, ada hal mau urus tadi. Peserta 1: Kak, kami cuma mau gtau sikit la.. ni kan Kem berbentuk Islami... sepatutnya semua peserta di wajibkan tutup aurat secara lengkap la kak, semua mesti pakai Stokin...Wajibkan la kak...kaki kan aurat... pa...