Skip to main content

Was once..

I am actually a rebellious person. Who was once sent to a religious school so that my darkest part can be nurtured slowly. I changed, so thus my dark site. They just disappeared and I turned whitish-innocent. I rely on God. Hang on and be so attached to Him.
.
Until one day He made me met you. A guy from nowhere. I turned greyish. Started to doubt my whitish site. Slowly torturing them with misdemeanor. And everything seems grey,but somehow with guidance, He led me back again to the whitish path. That was only once in awhile.
.
Standing between two area was overwhelming. You became so confused with each and every choices you've made. Beyond that, you've started to confuse with yourself. Am I white? Or am I really black? And that was terrible. But God knows me better. I should just let the judgement part to Him. Even me can't give a score to myself.

#lahaulawalaquwwataillabillah.
#wow
#Foundbackmywriting
#fewyearsback
#Drwawa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

        بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليك "kalam lemah seorang hamba berbicara, tentang pengalaman diri." Bermusafir mencari cara untuk lebih dekat padaNya. KHAMIS/ JUMAAT Pertemuan tidak dirancang, setelah terpisah 'sangat lama' & 'sedikit lama' dan 'baru jumpa', kami di pertemukan semula, Sahabat-sahabat seperjuangan, (Miezrah, Jima, Syai, [Ardy]) Sahabat di Asasi sains UMS, {Dalam raptai graduasi} (Maisarah, hajar, nini, nabilah, azmah, fazilah, [fahmi], [aboy] dan yang lain) Moga pertemuan 'semula' itu memberi hikmah bermakna. Berjumpa semua sahabat Asasi Sains UMS pada Hari Graduasi :) Tidak lupa, teman-teman serumah kak kasma, (K. Rida, K. Nisa, K.Odah n the geng) Pertemuan sementara itu, terkandung seribu satu perkongsian, Dan insyaAllah, Membina Iman. SABTU {Seminar dakwah; Islam Agama Risalah. Berlangsung di dewan bhsa & pustaka} Ilmu yang diperolehi sangat mahal tidak terbeli, Lebih-lebih lagi muncul satu ...

MY KINDA BIRTHDAY 2018

12th February 2018 Monday bluess ~ hehe "YOU DON'T WRITE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" - author  Aiwah! I am officially 26 years old 30 minutes ago. Lol. NO NO, I am just 16 years old currently. - Deniable state.  For women, birthday, anniversary, etc are SO SO BIG for them, thus guy, please take note, NEVER EVER forget your girlfriend's birthday date! Keep your phone, mind, facebook, instagram and even your guy friend alert with it! Haha!Or you'll screw everything up. For sure.  . But it will be different if your girlfriend is masculine, which you might not need to take it that heavy. Because they 'think' and 'act' like you. Like a guy! Lol. So... today, in this post, which I might read it back 10 years from now, I want to thank my mom. My always that lovey deviy mama, for.....tadaaaa! SWEET NASI KIMCHI DECORATED WITH TELLUR DADAR CAKE BIRTHDAY PULUT SHE MADE HER ...

Build Your Own Business_BYOB_Linda Tomirin

7th February 2018 Wednesday Few days to my 26th birthday. Whuuut?? 26 already? - Should make an effort to stay younger than my age. I supposed.  . So hye and greeting to those who had that gut to read my blog. Hee. Thank you for your precious time, consumed by reading my hakapebendealah Najwa wrote here. Plus my English is kinda crawling, not yet standing here. Kih3. So today, I wanted to share one of our small event in Hanila Cube Shop Bongawan called 'Build Your Own Business_BYOB_' by Linda Tomirin.Organized by my friend Syai. From Selangor she came all the way to Sabah just to share this one knowledge which Sabahan I can see not really aware of. Making money through compunding is no longer rare among us Y gene- I think we are no longer Y gene? Is it? Z? Eh.No no. But yeah, here we are, talking about it. So, on that day, we've had one small discussion on how people can make money from their own money.Like making money work for you? Have you ever h...