Skip to main content

An End always a New beginning

KKIA 2. When my mom released my hand and instill hope within me =') She really needs me to realize my aim and ambition. I was startled by the spark in her eyes. And I promised myself not to shatter that look and hope.

"That's how my holiday ended"


. 
So here I am. Sit back and facing the same new things that might be challenging and somehow discouraging if I don't really put soul into it. I really need to do it right this time. No more lousy and unreliable issues in my life. Just remember Najwa, you are not here for the same uneasy moment. Lol. Live your life in the most cheerful and smiley face ;) 

"Kind of enthusiastic this time. Luls"

.
Thus, today. It started with a lovely introduction regarding our first posting for the year 4. It made me remember this little kid that actually adds some value and thought into my scattered mind, that I'm worthy to be looked the way I am. :) With my real smile, real face, this baby looks at me and shows me that I'm Good enough to be ME :') I  don't know how to explain myself when he smiled at me in the indescribable way.   He likes me! Wohouuu! :'D Seriously. Until today, he succeeded in making me smile every time I rewind the episodes. luls. 


TQ Allah, for sending me this message in just a split second :) Wan is his name. I met him the bus during my journey from KLIA2 to Ipoh Perak. And now, I'm in my Pediatric Posting for the year 4.  Kids are the specialty of course ;) #RabbiYassir . May the message brought me tremendously new spirit to continue this journey :') 

.
And today? Our BST ended up with asthma and relapse fits, which is also considered as epilepsy. But this one, they said just had the tonic movement. The funniest moment is, when our teacher asked us to record the scene as an alternative to learn. But I feel it's funny, 'Ya lah, who cares about taking videos all when the situation are intense? isn't it?'. But his advice might be useful in certain ways, yeahh.. ;) They had their own reason for every thought of course ;)   

.
Actually, I had 3 more things to share today. But I probably need to choose my sleep over those things because I need it in return for my energy tomorrow :) 

.
Good night dear :)
The lovely half hearted dark moon kem salam. Hii.

NukilanNajwa!

Because Dona's vacation also end that week. That particular week! Hoha!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

        بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليك "kalam lemah seorang hamba berbicara, tentang pengalaman diri." Bermusafir mencari cara untuk lebih dekat padaNya. KHAMIS/ JUMAAT Pertemuan tidak dirancang, setelah terpisah 'sangat lama' & 'sedikit lama' dan 'baru jumpa', kami di pertemukan semula, Sahabat-sahabat seperjuangan, (Miezrah, Jima, Syai, [Ardy]) Sahabat di Asasi sains UMS, {Dalam raptai graduasi} (Maisarah, hajar, nini, nabilah, azmah, fazilah, [fahmi], [aboy] dan yang lain) Moga pertemuan 'semula' itu memberi hikmah bermakna. Berjumpa semua sahabat Asasi Sains UMS pada Hari Graduasi :) Tidak lupa, teman-teman serumah kak kasma, (K. Rida, K. Nisa, K.Odah n the geng) Pertemuan sementara itu, terkandung seribu satu perkongsian, Dan insyaAllah, Membina Iman. SABTU {Seminar dakwah; Islam Agama Risalah. Berlangsung di dewan bhsa & pustaka} Ilmu yang diperolehi sangat mahal tidak terbeli, Lebih-lebih lagi muncul satu ...

MY KINDA BIRTHDAY 2018

12th February 2018 Monday bluess ~ hehe "YOU DON'T WRITE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" - author  Aiwah! I am officially 26 years old 30 minutes ago. Lol. NO NO, I am just 16 years old currently. - Deniable state.  For women, birthday, anniversary, etc are SO SO BIG for them, thus guy, please take note, NEVER EVER forget your girlfriend's birthday date! Keep your phone, mind, facebook, instagram and even your guy friend alert with it! Haha!Or you'll screw everything up. For sure.  . But it will be different if your girlfriend is masculine, which you might not need to take it that heavy. Because they 'think' and 'act' like you. Like a guy! Lol. So... today, in this post, which I might read it back 10 years from now, I want to thank my mom. My always that lovey deviy mama, for.....tadaaaa! SWEET NASI KIMCHI DECORATED WITH TELLUR DADAR CAKE BIRTHDAY PULUT SHE MADE HER ...
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim Asalamualaikum w.b.t "Pendekatan sederhana (al-Wasatiyyah)" Some share :) Erm, mungkin Najwa bukanlah orang yang sesuai untuk berbicara tentang ini, sebab ni bukan bidang 'spesifik' yang Najwa ambil. Tapi insyaAllah, dengan cerapan majlis2 ilmu & sedikit pembacaan, Kita Share K ;). Baru-baru ni, satu program di anjurkan oleh ABIM Sabah, sebelum program berakhir, beberapa orang peserta bertemu dengan saya, berlaku sedikit conversation antara kami: Peserta 1 : Asalamualaikum kak. Saya: waalaikumussalam dek. Peserta 1 ; Gini kak, sebenarnya, kami ada mau cakap ngan kakak ni, erm..... tentang program ni... Saya: Oh... ok. jap ar. [10 saat kmudian] Ya dik, apa tadi tu? ha, teruskan, maaf la, ada hal mau urus tadi. Peserta 1: Kak, kami cuma mau gtau sikit la.. ni kan Kem berbentuk Islami... sepatutnya semua peserta di wajibkan tutup aurat secara lengkap la kak, semua mesti pakai Stokin...Wajibkan la kak...kaki kan aurat... pa...