Skip to main content

Re enter


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Asalamua'laikum wbt.=)

After a long journey (*not long enough I think :P) I enter Medicinal field, I am not even realized that this blog haunted with cobweb! haha.

So.. today, and the up coming day, Najwa will share with all of about the journey here (*in another dimension of the world*hehe). But why now it's in English?? hoho. Because.. I have to improve my English.. I need to repeat my MUET.. I got band 3 during my foundation at UMS, now, for the sake of this 'demand course' :P I have and must upgrade it into band 4. Erm,..support and motivation needed now ;) thus, negative thought can't be treated k ;P hee

when I start typing again on this creepy wall, it makes me remember my naughty and lovely friends in Sabah. Do miss me Myzra Midin, Nurazimah Bongoh and the rest of ABIM family. Because I do miss all of you ;D Tazkirah, Ceramah, Usrah are just required here, but all the allocated time for those things have to be spend in lecture notes. Seriously, the busiest course I've ever in. SHOCK! but my passion overcome those feelings. In shaa Allah, I'll try my best :)

Ok, meraputism need to stop now, becuz in couple of minutes, Azan maghrib will be heard :) Luv u all~ see u in the next post :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

        بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليك "kalam lemah seorang hamba berbicara, tentang pengalaman diri." Bermusafir mencari cara untuk lebih dekat padaNya. KHAMIS/ JUMAAT Pertemuan tidak dirancang, setelah terpisah 'sangat lama' & 'sedikit lama' dan 'baru jumpa', kami di pertemukan semula, Sahabat-sahabat seperjuangan, (Miezrah, Jima, Syai, [Ardy]) Sahabat di Asasi sains UMS, {Dalam raptai graduasi} (Maisarah, hajar, nini, nabilah, azmah, fazilah, [fahmi], [aboy] dan yang lain) Moga pertemuan 'semula' itu memberi hikmah bermakna. Berjumpa semua sahabat Asasi Sains UMS pada Hari Graduasi :) Tidak lupa, teman-teman serumah kak kasma, (K. Rida, K. Nisa, K.Odah n the geng) Pertemuan sementara itu, terkandung seribu satu perkongsian, Dan insyaAllah, Membina Iman. SABTU {Seminar dakwah; Islam Agama Risalah. Berlangsung di dewan bhsa & pustaka} Ilmu yang diperolehi sangat mahal tidak terbeli, Lebih-lebih lagi muncul satu ...

MY KINDA BIRTHDAY 2018

12th February 2018 Monday bluess ~ hehe "YOU DON'T WRITE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" - author  Aiwah! I am officially 26 years old 30 minutes ago. Lol. NO NO, I am just 16 years old currently. - Deniable state.  For women, birthday, anniversary, etc are SO SO BIG for them, thus guy, please take note, NEVER EVER forget your girlfriend's birthday date! Keep your phone, mind, facebook, instagram and even your guy friend alert with it! Haha!Or you'll screw everything up. For sure.  . But it will be different if your girlfriend is masculine, which you might not need to take it that heavy. Because they 'think' and 'act' like you. Like a guy! Lol. So... today, in this post, which I might read it back 10 years from now, I want to thank my mom. My always that lovey deviy mama, for.....tadaaaa! SWEET NASI KIMCHI DECORATED WITH TELLUR DADAR CAKE BIRTHDAY PULUT SHE MADE HER ...

Build Your Own Business_BYOB_Linda Tomirin

7th February 2018 Wednesday Few days to my 26th birthday. Whuuut?? 26 already? - Should make an effort to stay younger than my age. I supposed.  . So hye and greeting to those who had that gut to read my blog. Hee. Thank you for your precious time, consumed by reading my hakapebendealah Najwa wrote here. Plus my English is kinda crawling, not yet standing here. Kih3. So today, I wanted to share one of our small event in Hanila Cube Shop Bongawan called 'Build Your Own Business_BYOB_' by Linda Tomirin.Organized by my friend Syai. From Selangor she came all the way to Sabah just to share this one knowledge which Sabahan I can see not really aware of. Making money through compunding is no longer rare among us Y gene- I think we are no longer Y gene? Is it? Z? Eh.No no. But yeah, here we are, talking about it. So, on that day, we've had one small discussion on how people can make money from their own money.Like making money work for you? Have you ever h...