Skip to main content



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Peace upon all of you :)

"My life as a driver"

When I was 7, I keep asking myself, is it hard to drive a big car? (any car at that time was consider big for  me). To move that car and make it work for you, is it hard? . And I also dreamed once, I drove a car, and I can feel it you know. Like in real world! So excited, @_@. Yeah... but I crushed all the big wall near the road (in my dream), muahahaha. Not only that, when I turn 18, then one day, I tried to test my father's car, and then what happened?? Hoho... I tell you, if you don't get license yet, don't you dare to drive a car. :P, I hit the wall of fellow's hostel at UMS. Haha. The car?? off course...temporary paralyzed and  need to be treated in the mechanic shop.

Now? After some hard experience in order to get car license, then I can drive any car on my own :). My father now already put his trusts on me :). He allowed me to bring his car and picked up my mom at her school. Wow! Amazing huh ;).

But~ although it's easy for me to go anywhere right now, it still, there are many challenges that I must face each time I drive. Not only that, I also learned many things on the road. Especially about "Patience" :). Sometimes, you will face a driver who was not consider others and do what he/she wants. And sometimes, you are the one that become in-tolerate person. But, everyone make mistakes right, it is not because you purposeful to do that, it's because you just not cautious enough. Then, don't forget to learn from mistakes all the time ;).

Talk about patience, you will need patience in those situations on the road :

- When driver in front of you, drive his/her car in 60 km per hour =_='
( For me, it is good for you to drive car in 80 km/hour and above, rather than slow like that, you will make other drivers feel sleepy!, that's why there was car accident although you drive as  slow as you can~Remember! Patuhi had laju!)

-When, driver in front of you drive slowly on right road (lorong laju), then you are the one who take the blame from others' driver. Hoho, and it is because, "I'm a woman??" What a discrimination~!

- When you are trapped in a traffic jam =_=' . Ya Allah~ my feet... safe them~~ My feet cramp! But still, 'Patience~~' .

For instance, actually I'm not only learned about patience, I also learned about LIFE you know :). When someone on the road angry at you for your mistake or 'not' your mistake, what are you gonna do is??
IGNORE!
Yes... why? because that's life, all the drivers faced many peoples on roads, why should you take care of them all? You shouldn't do that, instead you want to listen to their tongue lashing :P Just drive your car~ and listen to the music on the radio :) hiii

Alright, I think that's enough for this entry, if I have anything to share next time, I'll share ;)

Take care

Illalliqo'wa ma'asslamah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

        بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليك "kalam lemah seorang hamba berbicara, tentang pengalaman diri." Bermusafir mencari cara untuk lebih dekat padaNya. KHAMIS/ JUMAAT Pertemuan tidak dirancang, setelah terpisah 'sangat lama' & 'sedikit lama' dan 'baru jumpa', kami di pertemukan semula, Sahabat-sahabat seperjuangan, (Miezrah, Jima, Syai, [Ardy]) Sahabat di Asasi sains UMS, {Dalam raptai graduasi} (Maisarah, hajar, nini, nabilah, azmah, fazilah, [fahmi], [aboy] dan yang lain) Moga pertemuan 'semula' itu memberi hikmah bermakna. Berjumpa semua sahabat Asasi Sains UMS pada Hari Graduasi :) Tidak lupa, teman-teman serumah kak kasma, (K. Rida, K. Nisa, K.Odah n the geng) Pertemuan sementara itu, terkandung seribu satu perkongsian, Dan insyaAllah, Membina Iman. SABTU {Seminar dakwah; Islam Agama Risalah. Berlangsung di dewan bhsa & pustaka} Ilmu yang diperolehi sangat mahal tidak terbeli, Lebih-lebih lagi muncul satu ...

MY KINDA BIRTHDAY 2018

12th February 2018 Monday bluess ~ hehe "YOU DON'T WRITE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" - author  Aiwah! I am officially 26 years old 30 minutes ago. Lol. NO NO, I am just 16 years old currently. - Deniable state.  For women, birthday, anniversary, etc are SO SO BIG for them, thus guy, please take note, NEVER EVER forget your girlfriend's birthday date! Keep your phone, mind, facebook, instagram and even your guy friend alert with it! Haha!Or you'll screw everything up. For sure.  . But it will be different if your girlfriend is masculine, which you might not need to take it that heavy. Because they 'think' and 'act' like you. Like a guy! Lol. So... today, in this post, which I might read it back 10 years from now, I want to thank my mom. My always that lovey deviy mama, for.....tadaaaa! SWEET NASI KIMCHI DECORATED WITH TELLUR DADAR CAKE BIRTHDAY PULUT SHE MADE HER ...
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim Asalamualaikum w.b.t "Pendekatan sederhana (al-Wasatiyyah)" Some share :) Erm, mungkin Najwa bukanlah orang yang sesuai untuk berbicara tentang ini, sebab ni bukan bidang 'spesifik' yang Najwa ambil. Tapi insyaAllah, dengan cerapan majlis2 ilmu & sedikit pembacaan, Kita Share K ;). Baru-baru ni, satu program di anjurkan oleh ABIM Sabah, sebelum program berakhir, beberapa orang peserta bertemu dengan saya, berlaku sedikit conversation antara kami: Peserta 1 : Asalamualaikum kak. Saya: waalaikumussalam dek. Peserta 1 ; Gini kak, sebenarnya, kami ada mau cakap ngan kakak ni, erm..... tentang program ni... Saya: Oh... ok. jap ar. [10 saat kmudian] Ya dik, apa tadi tu? ha, teruskan, maaf la, ada hal mau urus tadi. Peserta 1: Kak, kami cuma mau gtau sikit la.. ni kan Kem berbentuk Islami... sepatutnya semua peserta di wajibkan tutup aurat secara lengkap la kak, semua mesti pakai Stokin...Wajibkan la kak...kaki kan aurat... pa...